- Your personal data controller is marshalcart.com
- If you have any doubts related to the processing of your data, contact us at: scontipls [ at] gmail.com
- Your personal data is processed to:
- implementation and contracts with customers, affiliates or contractors (art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR if you are party to the contract, or art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR if you are its representative or employee),
- if applicable – payment processing, billing, accounting, and financial reporting (art. 6(1)(c) and (f) of the GDPR),
- implementation of obligations resulting from law (art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
- in controller’s legitimate interests, namely the marketing of its products and services (art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- for the purposes indicated in the consent to the processing of personal data – if such consents were given (art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
We also process personal data in connection with the implementation of other legitimate interests of the controller, according to art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR:
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- for statistical purposes related to the improvement of work efficiency, quality of provided services and adapting them to recipients.
- In principle, we process the data provided by you. If you did not provide us with your data, their source is an entity that had your consent to disclose it to the controller, or another valid legal basis. In this case, the obtained personal data includes the data necessary to conduct a given type of marketing activities (typically, these are first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and / or mailing address).
- Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (hereinafter: EEA) and in principle, will be processed in the State of Israel. Taking into account the services provided by the controller’s subcontractors in the implementation of support for ICT services and IT infrastructure, the controller may commission specific IT activities or tasks to recognized subcontractors operating outside the EEA, which may result in the transfer of your data outside the EEA.
Recipient states from outside the EEA, covered by the European Commission’s decision, ensure an adequate level of personal data protection in accordance with EEA standards. In the case of recipients in the territory of countries not covered by the decision of the European Commission, in order to ensure an adequate level of data protection, the controller concludes contracts with the recipients of your personal data, based on standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission in accordance with art. 46(2)(c) of the GDPR.
A copy of the standard contractual clauses can be obtained from the controller by contacting the contact details provided above. The method of securing your data used by the Controller complies with the principles provided for in Chapter V of the GDPR. You can request further information about the security measures applied in this regard, obtain a copy of these security features, and information on where they are made available.
- The recipients of your personal data may be:
- Suppliers, subcontractors.
- Sales platforms, affiliates and payment processing providers.
- Companies carrying out marketing activities.
- Companies that provide services or provide IT solutions.
- Companies archiving and shredding documents (in the case of paper documents related to the implementation of processing purposes).
- Companies providing courier and postal services (in the case of correspondence related to the implementation of processing purposes).
- Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or file an objection, i.e. show us in any way that you do not want to stay in touch with us and receive information about our activities. After the consent is withdrawn or an objection is raised, personal data may be stored for the purpose of demonstrating the correctness of compliance with the legal obligations incumbent on the controller or until the expiry of the limitation period for claims, depending on which period is longer. In the case of concluding an agreement with the controller, personal data will be processed by the duration of the contract and after its completion the expiry of limitation periods for filing legal claims.
- You enjoy the rights to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, to data portability, and to object to data processing.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes of processing indicated above.
- Your data will not be subject to automated decision making producing legal effects or a similarly significant impact.
The Site automatically collects the information stored in cookie files. The website operator informs that “cookie files” or “cookies” are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device, and a unique number. Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving website structure and content.
- maintaining the website user’s session.
Currently, the Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of website services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website; cookie files used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service.
- “Statistics” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages and reporting information anonymously.
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
Affiliate marketing, including Amazon Associates Program
The purpose of the data processing is to evaluate the use of the website and to compile reports on website activities. Based on the use of the website and the internet, other related services will be provided. Processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
Google Analytics collects data on IP addresses, network location, date of visit, operating system, browser type, pages visited, time spent as well as interactions and profile. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by cookies and data related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: Browser Add On to disable Google Analytics. Additionally, or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent Google Analytics from collecting this website and this browser in the future, if the cookie remains installed on your browser.
Our website uses Google Conversion Tracking. If you have reached our website via an ad sent by Google, Google Ads (formerly AdWords) will set a cookie on your computer. A tracking cookie is used when a user clicks on an ad served by Google. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on our website and the cookie has not expired, we and Google can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked by the sites of Ads advertisers. The information collected using the redirect cookie is used to generate redirect statistics for Ads advertisers who use this functionality. Customers are only informed about the total number of users who clicked on the ad and were redirected to the page. However, they do not receive information that identifies users.
If you do not want your traffic on the website to be verified, change your browser settings, e.g. by blocking cookies from the “googleleadservices.com” domain.
Google Ads remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Based on our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer), we use social plugins (“plugins”) of the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA or for EU users – by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”). The plugins can represent elements of interaction or content (e.g. Videos, graphics or text inserts) and can be recognized by one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on a blue tile, term “Like”, “Like” or “Thumbs up” marks) or are marked with the addition “Facebook social plug-in”. The list and appearance of Facebook social plugins can be viewed here.
When a user uses functions on a website that contains such a plug-in, the device establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Facebook directly to the user’s device and incorporated into the online offer. In this process, user profiles can be created from processed data. We have no influence on the amount of data collected by Facebook with the help of the plugin, so we inform users about how they work according to our knowledge.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that a user has accessed the corresponding page. If the user is logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to his Facebook account. If users interact with the plug-ins, for example by using the Like button or a function that allows you to leave a comment, the information is sent from the device directly to Facebook and stored there. If the user is not a Facebook member, there is still the possibility that Facebook will obtain an IP address.
If a user is a member of Facebook and does not want Facebook to collect data about him via this website and link it to the user data stored on Facebook, he must log out of Facebook and delete the cookies before using our website. Further changes to the settings regarding the use of data for advertising purposes are possible in the settings of the Facebook profile. The settings are adapted to all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
We use a “user action pixel” called “Facebook pixel”, i.e. a service provided by Facebook on our website. With its help, we can track the actions of users after they have viewed or clicked on an advertisement on Facebook. This allows us to track the effectiveness of Facebook advertising, which we use for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous for us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, these data are stored and processed by Facebook, about which we inform you according to our knowledge. Facebook may combine this data with its Facebook account and also use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s data use policy. You can prevent Facebook and its affiliates from showing you ads on and off Facebook.
This consent can only be given by users over the age of 16. If you are younger, please ask your guardians to express it.
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Controller to identify the User.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
- HTTP request logs may be used by Google Tag Manager. More at data privacy and security policy on Google Tag Manager.